1. Where do you reside?
2. What are the Homeschool laws like in your state?
Strict. We have to send in our intention to homeschool and our hs plan for the year, then send in a detailed report every quarter.
3. How many children do you homeschool?
4. How long have you been on your HS journey?
5. What did you struggle with in the beginning?
A schedule and figuring out how to best teach my son.
6. What were your reasons to HS?
My son was very premature and we didn’t’ want him behind in school.
7. What are your favorite things about Homeschooling?
Being with the kids all day.
8. How do you manage home life and homeschooling?
It’s all intertwined. I take care of the house before/after homeschool.
9. What is your HS style?
10. What advice would you give a new homeschool parent or someone thinking about it?
Think about each individual kids’ needs. It’s super fun for me to plan for days, but then my one son will fight me on everything. Plan for how they learn best.