Just dropping in to give you a little news. Recently, I was nominated for another blogger award. So exciting to be chosen for such a possibility. Enele from Roses of Life has nominated me. She has been a great supporter to me in the blogging world. She is such a kind person and is also a fellow advocate. Thank you Enele for everything!
I love blogger contribution posts because it gives me a quick and easy way to share how far I’ve come. It also gives me the opportunity to share some things about myself with you.
7 Facts about me:
1. I am somewhat passive and quiet. However, since “growing up”, I have become more open with how I feel and am no longer silent. Unless necessary of course. When I get use to someone, I am no longer the quiet one.
2. I would love to have a beach house in Savannah or even NC or SC. I feel pulled by the water. What is funny is, I’d love a cabin in the mountains too. Can I have both?
3. I don’t believe in being lucky but I do believe that we have control of our lives to make it good or bad. We can have many things go wrong in life, but if we focus on the one good thing, we won’t need luck. Did you get that? Our minds are a powerful thing.
4. It has taken me all of my 32 years to finally feel like a grown up. Yet, I still have days I feel 18. I’m a kid at heart but a woman with some emotional baggage. I’m working on it.
5. I have only met my biological Father once in my life. I was thirteen and lived in Kansas. He drove from Oklahoma to meet me. I have talked to him on the phone a few times but we both have been terrible at keeping in touch. I guess its because we have no bond. Sadly, we are strangers.
6. I can be a bit selfish when it comes to my ice cream. Its a beautiful addiction 😄
7. My dream family home is a ranch style home with a wrap around porch with so much land and a small river nearby. Sounds amazing doesn’t it?
That was fun! I love sharing with y’all. What did you think of my fun facts? I’d love to hear it. In the meantime, I’m going to nominate some of my favorite bloggers.
- Tamara from Faith-n-Natural Living
- Camie from Camie’s Crazy Corner
- Romina from Mini Mummi Blogger
- Karli from Too Hot to be a Grandma
- Melanie from More Ways to My hArt
- Ula from Simple Ula
- Amy from Fairy Tale Pillows
- Roxanne from Lifting Up Tree House
- Deni from You said there would be Pie
- Faye from Thrive with Young Living
Okay ladies, now it’s your turn!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their site.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 others for the award. (Or as many as you can)
That’s it. Have a little fun and be sure to comment on my post so I know you have accepted.