First, I want to give a huge thank you to Petite Pepper. Girl, thank you! I am truly honored and excited to be nominated. Susan is a Mom lifestyle blogger. She loves wine, shopping and most of all her sweet little girl. She talks about pregnancy, the toddler years and much more. Get to know her better on her blog Petite Pepper! I absolutely love her blogging style.
I think this is a great opportunity for bloggers like myself. I love writing and sharing what I love with you (my readers). It is also nice to write something a bit different than normal. Stick around for the rules and my nominees below.
- I am a highly sensitive person. More times than not, I can feel what others are feeling. This is emotionally draining.
- I love horror flicks but it has been years since I have watched one. Since having kids, I don’t find much time for it. I still have my Disney movies 🙂
- When I was in school I loathed writing! Now that I am an adult, I enjoy it and have learned a lot more now, than I ever have in a public school.
- I also love reading, drawing and coloring. I am a kid at heart ❤
- I was born in California and now I am from Georgia. I am a peach through n through 😀
- I started my big family in 2005 with the birth of my first baby girl. I was 19.
- One of my dreams is to ride in a hot hair balloon. I have had that one since I was a tiny tot.
- Growing up, most people thought my Mom was my sister. It wasn’t that funny then but it is now.
Questions For Me
Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have ever visited.
~Well, I can tell you some that I would love to visit. Here in Georgia, I would like to check out Tybee Island. Many of my peers have been. I have been to a few in California. San diego area to be exact. I cannot remember the name of the beach. It has been over a decade since I have been there. I have also been to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. I would say that one was my favorite!
What is your favorite post from your blog and why?
~I have many favorites. Is that bad? If I had to choose it would be Imagination Comes from Her Soul. I love it because I share my beautiful daughters talent. She is an amazing young writer. Of course, I am very proud and love to brag on her. I hope you have a look.
What makes you laugh out loud?
~The first thing to come to mind when I read this question was, my kids. They truly crack me up. They say the funniest things. Out of the mouth’s of babes right?
If you could only take 1 more trip, where would you go and why?
~That is a hard one. I want to see so many places! I have always wanted to visit Ireland. I did a research paper about it and have wanted to visit a pub ever since haha. Plus, I have heard the scenery is beautiful and there is less pollution.
What is the greatest thing that has happened to you this month?
~Honestly, not the best month. It has been stressful. To stay positive, I would say that surviving nights of a teething baby and days of homeschool is a huge win! I am a happy Mother and am truly blessed.
How do you start your day?
~The first thing I do is get breakfast going, clean up and then start our school day. Hopefully that goes well with my 9 month old. My day can either run easy and smooth or be a total flop. There is no in-between. Not very exciting but it’s my Mom life 🙂
Why did you start your blog? Where do you see it a year from now?
~I noticed a friend of mine had a blog. She shared her posts on Facebook and that got me interested. It looked pretty fun. I love to write and thought it would be neat to give it a try. I started sharing crafts I did with the kids. Eventually it evolved into homeschool, product reviews and now I have added entrepreneurs and networking. In a year, I hope to see that it has grown a bit. I also want to have my own domain site by then. Being a busy Mama, it is hard to tell what will happen in a year.
How do you spend a rainy day?
~First I want to say, I love rainy days! I love to read a good book or catch up on some shows on Netflix…all with a nice cup of creamy hot coffee. In the summer the kids and I like to go play in it!
Name 3 qualities that describe you?
~I would say that I am caring, compassionate and good at reading people. 🙂
Best advice you’ve ever gotten.
~”Don’t take this day or moment for granted. For one day it will be your last.” If you lose sight of each precious moment, you just might regret that. With my first baby I wished for the days to go by. I couldn’t wait for her to walk and then I couldn’t wait until she was potty trained. On an on I went wishing the days away. I highly regret that. She will be 13 next year. Where did the time go?
My Beautiful Nominees
Deni from You Said There Would Be Pie
Angela from Mom’s Coffee is Cold
Maren from We Do What Work’s
Odalys from E.L. Lane Writer
Christina from All Things Precious Creations
Karli from Too Hot To Be A Grandma
Melissa from Mom’s Coffee Shop
Gypsy from Sincerely Gypsy
- I personally know these ladies (on facebook) and they are some amazing writers and women. I am happy and excited to nominate them. They all deserve it!
Questions For My Nominees
- What gives you inspiration to write?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What makes you the most happy?
- What is your favorite dish?
- Name 3 qualities that describe you.
- Would you ever travel the world in a camper van?
- Have you ever been in love?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- What is the best advice you would give other?
- What makes you feel most grateful about life?
Follow Up with Me
Let me know if you will accept your nomination by commenting with your link to your post. I am very interested in reading your responses as well!
If you have any questions on accepting the Liebster Award, Global Aussie is fantastic resource on steps to follow. You also want to make sure and comment on his post letting him know you’ve been nominated.
I want to thank Susan aka Petite Pepper for this wonderful opportunity. I am truly honored and I have had so much fun with this!
Don’t forget to leave a comment letting me know you have accepted your nomination. Thanks for stopping by.